The Executive Agency Presents:
An Intensive Job Hunting Workshop For Recent College Grads And Young Professionals
Freddy Nager of Atomic Tango (Marketing Firm), Pat Palleschi of The Executive Agency, and Laura Weiss, a consultant to the health care industry will be holding a special series of seminars for New College Grads and Young Professionals on three Saturday mornings in July, starting July 12th at the Executive Agency office at 11500 Olympic Blvd, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA. 90064
This format of spreading the seminars over three weeks will enable new graduates and young professionals to create an ongoing network to support one another in their job search.
As a result of attendance in the seminar, you will get personalized coaching in order to:
· Discover which of your many skills will be most valuable to companies in the LA region
· Identify ways to best highlight yourself in documents (resume, flyer, cover letter and business cards)
· Position yourself in various social media (with particular emphasis on Linkedin)
· Maximize your networking opportunities
· Successfully get a job interview
· Ace the interview process (in all the interview varieties: from telephone to in-person with HR to the hiring manager and staff)
· How to navigate the delicate negotiation process once an interview yields interest!
· And Much Much More!
Saturday mornings, July 12, 19, and 26
Over the course of 3 three-hour sessions, participants will receive individual professional advice from career and marketing experts. All participants also receive membership in an ongoing career support club on LinkedIn. Total enrollment limited to 15 to guarantee personal attention to individual backgrounds and goals. The fee is $995, and includes a copy of the “Career Attack” job hunting system by Dr. Pat Palleschi. If interested, contact Patricia Palleschi.